Chakra Healing Kinesiology
This two-day Chakra Healing Kinesiology course delves into understanding the basic function and purpose of each of the 7 major chakras. Chakras are described as spinning wheels or vortexes of energy which relate to different energy centres in your body and are influenced by every area of your life.
These centres hold the keys to health, happiness, and success, and can assist you with anything from feeling safe and secure, to accessing Divine guidance and unconditional love, and even manifesting your vision so you can fulfil your life’s true purpose.
Discover how simple and easy it is to raise awareness, shift energy and balance the chakras. Learn the practical steps you need to take to strengthen and realign the chakra system using crystals, essential oils, foods, affirmations and other activities that provide the most benefit for each chakra.
Using Kinesiology tools this course offers you a unique way to work with the chakras to restore physical health, relieve anxiety and stress and promote balance and harmony within mind, body and soul.
- The location, colour, element, identity, primary issue, purpose, rights, shadow, sense, body,
development, sound, astrology, archetypes and planets of the 7 major chakras – Base, Sacral,
Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye & Crown
- What areas each chakra governs in the physical body including the endocrine gland
- Type of chakra energy imbalance – over-active or under-active
- Connected Minor Chakras, their meaning, and how to test for imbalance
- The qualities and life issues of each chakra
- Emotional indications of a balanced and imbalanced chakra
- How to identify when a chakra is out of balance through muscle reflex testing and why the chakra
- How to age recess and tap into the area of involvement
- Detailed chakra healing remedy information and practical application for the following natural
o Chakra Balancing Sprays & Oils
o Essential oils
o Acupressure points
o Colour Therapy
o Activities/Spiritual Practices
o Sound (singing bowls, tingsha’s, tuning forks, etc.)
o Flower Essences
o Aura-Soma colour infused oil
o Shamanic Healing Tools
o Oracle/Healing Cards
o Emotional Stress Release (ESR)
o Energy healing
o Nature’s Healing Chi
o Plus more…
- Full step by step balancing procedure for Chakra Healing Kinesiology including an easy to follow
session template to use on clients or yourself
- Skills and techniques to communicate and connect openly and genuinely with your client to build
trust, open up their heart and allow them to feel (which is all part of the healing as ‘feeling is
- Lots of practice time on massage tables with other workshop participants using the full Chakra
Healing Kinesiology balance protocol to master the process and practice using all the different
remedies to assist others healing as well as obtain beautiful healings yourself
Accreditation and Assessment Information
16 hours – face-to-face classroom hours
15 hours – out of class time which includes an online assessment and 6 case studies
Total Course Proficiency Hours = 31 hours
Association Accreditation Hours:
Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) – 26 hours Category “B”
Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) – 26 hours
Competency Requirements and Outcomes:
Students will be required to demonstrate competency in written and practical assessments with a 75% pass mark. Six case studies and an online written multiple choice and short answer assessment must be completed post course to obtain proficiency.
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued via email for 16 hours after completion of class face-to-face hours. Once successful competency requirements have been met a Certificate of Proficiency will be issued via email for 31 hours.
Kineasy Intro Course. Confident muscle testing, circuit locating and circuit retaining mode with stacking is required.