Aura Balancing Kinesiology
This two-day Aura Balancing Kinesiology course provides complete knowledge of the seven aura layers – Etheric Body, Emotional Body, Mental Body, Astral Body, Etheric Template, Celestial Body and Ketheric Template. You will learn all about each Auras location, aura span, colour, appearance, related chakra, expression, statement of consciousness, purpose, qualities, emotions and how our auras effect everything in our life.
You will learn what energies are affecting your aura as well as some powerful cleansing techniques to uplift and regenerate your energy field. Connect to your light body and delve into the depths of each individual aura and gain a deeper insight of the related shapes and symbols including animal totems, black shields, orbs, sacred symbols, spirit guides and so much more as well as the colour and meaning of your own aura plus unique restorative remedies to allow you to radiate your best light energy into the world.
Discover how to read and understand auras on a deep profound level and the external energies that interact and disturb their energy flow. Allow yourself to tune into the light and energy surrounding your physical being and clearly understand all its layers and how these relate to your health, relationships and life experiences.
Learn practical easy to use tools and techniques to understand and integrate all the energies of the Auras through the use of beautiful healing remedies and cleansing tools so your aura is clear, strong and glowing with spectacular coloured light.
- The location, aura span, aura testing position, colour and described as, aura appearance, related
chakra, expression of consciousness, statement of consciousness, purpose, connection, yin or
yang, prominent aura development ages, element, sound and attributes of the 7 Aura layers –
Etheric Body, Emotional Body, Mental Body, Astral Body, Etheric Template, Celestial Body,
- The qualities and emotions of each aura
- Emotional indications of a balanced and imbalanced aura
- Willingness, Connection Points, Universe Connection, Negative Energy Fields, Negative
Attachments, Entities, Surrogacy and Goal Setting.
- How to test for an Aura Colour and what these colours mean.
- Aura Shapes & Symbols – animal totems, black ring, black shield, black spots, cracks, jagged
lines, lightning bolts, orbs, pulsing waves, sacred symbols, silver sparkles, spirit guides, spongy
- What auras are and how to identify when an aura is out of balance through muscle reflex testing
and why the aura is imbalanced including specific wording to enable awareness for the client plus
using age recessing and area of involvement.
- Detailed Aura Balancing Kinesiology remedy information and practical application for the following
natural healing remedies:
- Aura-soma colour infused oils
- Aura specific crystal remedies
- Crystal gridding
- Essential oils
- Chakra/Element Balancing Spray / Oil
- Flower Essence
- Oracle/Healing Cards
- Spirit Message
- Shamanic Healing Tools
- Palo Santo
- Sage Smudging
- Water Infusion / Cleanse
- Sacred Geometry
- Figure 8 Energy
- Spiral Energy
- Nature’s Healing Chi
- Electromagnetic Fields (EMF’s)
- Feng Shui
- Activities / Spiritual Practices
- Emotional Stress Release (ESR)
- Energy healing
- Plus more…
- Full step by step balancing procedure for Aura Balancing Kinesiology including an easy to follow
session template to use on clients or yourself.
- Lots of practice time on massage tables with other workshop participants using the full Aura
Balancing Kinesiology balance protocol to master the process and practice using all the different
remedies to assist others healing as well as obtain beautiful healings yourself.
Accreditation and Assessment Information
16 hours – face-to-face classroom hours
15 hours – out of class time which includes an online assessment and 6 case studies
Total Course Proficiency Hours = 31 hours
Association Accreditation Hours:
Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) – 26 hours Category “A”
Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) – 26 hours
Competency Requirements and Outcomes:
Students will be required to demonstrate competency in written and practical assessments with a 75% pass mark. Six case studies and an online written multiple choice and short answer assessment must be completed post course to obtain proficiency.
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued via email for 16 hours after completion of class face-to-face hours. Once successful competency requirements have been met a Certificate of Proficiency will be issued via email for 31 hours.
Kineasy Intro Course.